• 2 litres of milk
• 1 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
• 1 pinch saffron
• 20 almonds
• 200 gm MorSweet Xylitol Sweetener
1. Wash the almonds thoroughly and soak them in water overnight. You can also soak the almonds in milk, but in this case, you must keep the soaked almonds in the refrigerator.
2. Remove the almonds from the refrigerator, peel to remove the outer cover, wash and grind them to a fine paste. Use a little milk, if you feel the mixture is too tight.
3. Now, bring the milk to a boil. Allow it to simmer on low flame for 10 minutes. Add the almonds and cook on low flame till milk is reduced to less than half. You must continuously stir it or the milk will stick to the bottom.
4. Now add the powdered cardamom, Xylitol Sweetener and reduce further by simmering on low flame for another 10 minutes. You can also add some finely grated khoya or condensed milk if you want to make it richer.
5. When the mixture starts to thicken, again, add the cardamom powder and the saffron strands mixture. Stir well.
6. Remove from flame. Garnish with sliced almonds and pistachios. Serve at room temperature or chilled after the meal, or as and when desired.
Benefits of MorSweet Xylitol Sweetener:
1.Low Glycemic Index
2. Fewer Calories and safe for all sugar controlled diets
3.No Bitter Aftertaste
4. Good for teeth and has dental benefits
5. Its natural and has no side-effects
Follow our Facebook Page for more Recipes !!